Monday, October 17, 2016

Totally Trees Ghirardelli Boxes Video Tutorials

Hi everyone! Tonight I hosted this month's Sweet Stampede (my downline) meeting in my home. Our swap theme was Fall. I decided to use the Totally Trees stamp set this month to create some fun treats! 

As you can see, they are all a little different from each other even though I stamped them all the same. This technique always gives you a slightly different look, which makes them all original.

The box holds Ghuradelli Chocolates and I got the original design from Rose Castillo. She made some super cute Halloween themed boxes and so I decided to CASE her cute box for a Fall themed project.
 And can I just give a should out to my new back drop?!? It's an old piece of wood cabinet (I think) which  I paid way more than I should have for at a "junk shop." But, I would say it was worth it! ha!

Anyhow, I created my own tutorial to show you how to make these. They are fun and quite fancy I think! 




Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/rkrhtQQ75q0

Measurements:
Cardstock: 5 1/2" X 7"
Score the long side at 2 3/8" and 7". Score the short side at 3/4", 1 1/2", 4" and 4 3/4"

Supplies: 

Wonder of Christmas Stamp A Stack
$36 plus $6 Priority Shipping
Deadline to Purchase this Class Kit: October 19th

Get a jump start on your Christmas Card making with this class! It centers around the beautiful Wonder of Christmas Stamp Set. This set is stunning, and your cards will be too!

Your class fee includes the Wonder of Christmas stamp set, supplies to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs), envelopes, a step by step PDF and a Watercoloring video tutorial. 

You will need an Aqua Painter and a Wink of Stella Brush for these cards. If you don't already own these, you can add them on at a discount when you register for the class kit. 
Ink needed: Real Red, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate, Basic Black, Blushing Bride. You can sub colors you already have, or purchase the ones you need here

All Class kits will ship together on or possibly before October 26th. They will all ship flat rate and you should receive them in about 3 days. 


Check out my complete class calendar here! 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment