Thursday, October 20, 2016

Vintage Leaves Treat Box Video Tutorial

Hello my friends! TGIF! I am kicking off the weekend with a new Video Tutorial! I have put Halloween away in my studio (WHAT!?!?) and am moving on to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Today's project is a Fall gratitude themed one. 

I love the Vintage Leaves stamp set. It's a classic and I think everyone would have it on hand. I used it hear in coordination with the Warmth and Cheery DSP. I used SO saffron and Delightful Dijon.

Can you guess what's inside? You know how I love my treats! Watch the video to see what fall flavored goodie is inside! 


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/f8gu-AWIqX4

Measurements: 7 1/4" X 7" Very Vanilla Cardstock
Long side: 1 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 1/2", 6 1/2"
Short Side: 1 1/4", 5 3/4"
DSP: 3" X 4"
Supply List:




Candy Cane Lane Wreath Class To Go
Deadline to purchase Class To Go Kit: October 26th
Class Kits will ship on or before Nov. 2nd. 

The Candy Cane Designer Series Paper is so beautiful, I designed a project to show it off! 
The kit also features the adorable Cookie Cutter Punch 
and precious Home Sweet Home Thinlit.

Your class kit will include half a pack of Candy Cane DSP, a pack of Candy Cane Lane Twine as well as the ring used as the wreath's base. You will also be provided with all the supplies needed to create this wreath (including punched and die cut images) and a step by step PDF tutorial showing you how to create the project. There is only one stamp used for this project (peppermint) so the stamp set is not included in the class fee. 

Shipping cost on this class is a bit higher because of the size of the craft ring and the DSP. If you would like to provide your own ring, I have created a class fee for that option (I will provide you with specifics on how to find a craft ring online.)

Class To Go Kit: $29 with $9 shipping
Class Kit without the ring: $25 with $7 shipping
Add on Candy Cane Lane Stamp for $18


Check out my complete class calendar here! 

1 comment:

  1. Erica, I love this box! I'm totally copying it for my club 3D project this month and promise to give you all the credit. I saw those snack cakes at the store and have been wondering what I could do with them (besides eat them). :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete