Thursday, October 6, 2016

White Pumpkins Stamp Club Projects Video Tutorial

Hello everyone! I bet you've been wondering why I've been MIA.. Well, maybe you didn't even miss me, but if you did, I was in NYC! My sweet hubby took me for a four day 40th birthday trip. It was spectacular! 
It was cold and rainy the first half, but we managed to get almost everything checked off our to do list! I love NYC in the Fall! 

If you emailed me or messaged me, please be patient. It will take me a day or two to get caught up. :-) 

In the mean time, I want to show you this month's Stamp Club Scrapbook Page and alternate Card. Each month, my Stamp Club To Go members get three projects. One of them is a scrapbook page or an alternate card for those who aren't scrap bookers. 

For the Scrapbook Page, I paired the pumpkin with several pieces of the Petals and Posies DSP. 

I did the same with the card, ut just on a smaller scale. Doesn't the sentiment from Banners for Christmas work well across the pumpkin? I love it! 

The White Pumpkin was quite the hit when I posted this picture on Facebook and Instagram. 
I made a video to show you exactly how to make them and the card they ended up on. Make sure to scroll down to watch it! 

And, I added a few stamps on the inside too! 

Now, check out the video to see how easy it is to make these beauties!


Video Direct Link:
 https://youtu.be/PLgudjXZkxY


As I mentioned, these projects are part of my Monthly Stamp Club To Go program. 
If you are interested in joining my Stamp Club To Go, I have a couple of new groups beginning next month (November.) Email me to let me know. You can read all about my Stamp Club To Go program here. 

Supply List: 



Simply Beautiful Card Class October 13th, 6:00-8:00 PM
8 beautiful cards with envelopes for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase that night!
 This class is perfect for beginners to advanced stampers.
 This class generally fills up quickly, especially in the fall when we start making Christmas Cards. An additional date will be added on October 14th is that happens. 



Check out my complete class calendar here! 


1 comment:

  1. Just love your beautiful white pumpkin cards, Erica! Thanks for sharing how to create them! Happy 40th Birthday to you! Glad you had a wonderful time in NYC! I've only ever been in NYC at Christmastime and it was so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete