Thursday, October 13, 2016

Yummy Little Christmas- Non Christmas Treat Packaging

Last week, my daughters' teachers had to stay after school for twenty two parent conferences! yuck! As a former teacher, I remember how brutal these were! So, to let them know just how much we appreciate them, we made them some sweets! 

(What's up with my middle child's face!?! LOL!" We made one set for this years teachers and one set for last years teachers (because we miss them so much!) 


I used some of our old Kraft boxes to hold the cookies. But, I used lots of current Holiday Catalog products to decorate them! 
 The stamp set is calledYummy Little Christmas and it's a great one! I have even used it several times now for non Christmas treats! I created a belly band from the Petals and Paisleys DSP. I added some Kraft Crepe Paper fringe along with some beautiful Sweet Sugarlym Ribbon, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim and Rich Razzleberry 3/8 Ribbon. I held it all together with a Gold Binder Clup.

The silly poem is my own (very late night) creation. Feel free to copy or change if you'd like! 


I printed it on my computer and stamped it with the Yummy Little Christmas stamps. 

And here are the smaller ones using our current Petite Cafe Bags.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:

Check out my complete class calendar here! 


4 comments:

  1. Your packaging is always so cute! For me, its always about the packaging and not so much the gift. LOL! Your kids teachers must love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What an adorable gift to give the teachers! Erica, your always so thoughtful when it comes to cute gifts for special people! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I would love to receive this as a teacher! One of my students did bring me a donut! =)

    ReplyDelete