Thursday, November 17, 2016

Oh, What Fun Gift Box Video Tutorial & Fancy Friday Blog Hop

Hello my friends! Welcome to the November edition of the Fancy Friday Blog Hop! 



This month, we've got an inspiration photo! I love when we have an inspiration photo! 
This one was a no brainer for me. I love everything in this picture and wish my home looked just like this! So, I was struck with inspiration and made a sweet little gift box. 


I really focused on the pillow and the soft burlap feel I imagine it feels like that. I chose Very Vanilla, Real Red and Crumb Cake to be be my focus. 


I had a hard time deciding on which sentiment to use because we have so many wonderful "word art," but decided to use this one from Oh, What Fun because it was the right size for a box. And because this set is on sale right now!! You need this all sentiment stamp set! Get it before the end of November and you save 25%! 


I originally made this box as a gift box for sweets or even jewelry. But, then I thought how fun it would be to make a set of little matching "baby cards" to go inside! That would make it a fully handmade gift! 

On the outside, I brought those pine boughs in and added a little sparkle them with my Wink of Stella Brush. I used a cute Christmas Trinket and a Twine bow to finish it off. 

So, check out the video and see how I made the box, how I made the rectangle stitched shape and how I made the baby envelope! 

Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/xfWVcpKBASY

Measurements: 
Real Red Cardstock Box Bottom: 7 1/2" X 6 3/4"
score long side at 2" and 5 1/2
score short side at 2" and 4 3/4"
Very Vanilla Cardstock Box Top: 5 1/2" X 4 3/4"
Score all four sides at 1"
2 3/4" X 2 1/8" Real Red rectangle
 3" X 2 3/8" Crumb Cake rectangle
Baby Card base: Very Vanilla 3" X 5", folded in half
Baby Envelope: Candy Cane Lane DSP 5" Square

Supplies Used:


Ok, you are on to the next stop! Hop over to my sweet and uber talented friend Allison Okamitsu

Next week, Stampin' Up is having their annual Holiday Extravaganza Sale. Up to 40% off tons of current items! I am sweetening the deal by offering free Tutorial PDFs of your choice for every $25 you spend the entire week! Go ahead and take a peek and see which ones you want to earn for FREE Plus, the new All Star Tutorial will be out by then and you will earn that for free on top of the other freebies if you spend $50! Time to knock out some Christmas Shopping for friends, family and YOURSELF! 

LAST DAY to REGISTER!! 

Jolly Friends Stamp A Stack
$49 plus $7 Priority Shipping
Deadline to Purchase this Class Kit: November 18th


Yummy Little Christmas Treats Class To Go
$37 plus $7 Priority Shipping
Deadline to purchase: November 18

Yummy Little Christmas is the perfect stamp set for all your holiday treat giving! Create countless cute containors for all the yummy Christmas cheer!! This class includes supplies for FIVE treat holders (and a tutorial for a bonus project you can use your new stamps for!), the Yummy Little Christmas Stamp Set and a PDF full color instruction manual.  

Check out my complete class calendar here! 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment