Sunday, November 20, 2016

Holiday Retreat Recap and Project PDF

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a nice weekend. I spent my Saturday with some of my customers crafting the day away at my all day Holiday Retreat. 


 When they arrived, they found a cut "swag bag" with their name on it. My daughter hand painted their name tags, aren't they great? Inside they found a sam set, a pack of DSP, a pack of twine and a pack of mini pine cones. They also had a sweet treat and make and takes. Some also added on class projects. 

I had a display area and a make and take area.



Here is one half of the room. I was the only one there so far! 

I always do a big raffle as well. We had lots of bundles form the Holiday Catalog as well as a Paper Trimmer and Tool Kit and a Big Shot Accessory Bundle. It was so much fun to give those away!

I love the hum of the room when everyone is working and being crafty! 




I spent the day working on mini calendars to send out to my customers. There is new DSP and stamps here- a sneak peek!! 


The first stack of 75. Only 125 more to go... Ack!! :-) 

Anita worked on her scrapbooks. 

Debbie worked on her Christmas projects. 

Kimberly and Robin worked on some to go classes they had "collected." LOL! 

How cute is her ribbon bolt!?

Many of you ask if you can purchase the PDF, and yes, it's ready! It has four of the make and takes and well as directions for the four Pillow Gifts they get through out the day. So eight projects total! 

Holiday Retreat 2016 Tutorial Planner
My Holiday Retreat is one not to be missed! But, if you can't make it, you can reccreate it at home! Included are step by step tutorials for four make and takes, including a gift tag box, a treat box, a card and an ornament  All four make and takes feature the Warmth & Cheer DSP and the Holly Jolly Layers Hostess Stamp set. It also includes directions for the five "pillow gifts" I hand out during the retreat:  a wine/champagne bottle tag, a cookie box, and candy treat containor, a mini jingle bell tube and a box of cookies (recipe included!) 


Online Extravaganza begins November 21!
Earn your free tutorials when you shop with me!
Hostess Code: HRWUAP9F



Check out my complete class calendar here! 

SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment