Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mini Ghiradelli Pockets- Suite Seasons

Hi everyone! Have you heard about the Stitched Shape Framelits that Stampin' Up released at the beginning of November? Well, guess what?! They have FLOWN off the shelves and they have already gone on back order! And, not only that but they may even turn off the ordering next week because the demand has been so high. They want to make sure they can catch up with those who have ordered before they turn it back on. 

So, if you want them, order them NOW! We don't know when they will be available again once they turn that number off. 

I myself have been using these things every single day! Today, I have a fun treat to share with you that I made for everyone who ordered during last week's Online Workshop. 

These Stitched Shapes are SO cute! I love how much that little stitched line adds to the regular square, circle or oval. 

I used these paired with the Layering Squares to create little pockets. I stamped the corners with the Suite Seasons (On sale!!)I added a Basic Black Twine bow and a couple of jingle bells and called it done! Simple ant ca-ute! I hope you all like them and especially want to thank all of you who ordered during my online workshop. Your projects and goodie went out in the mail yesterday! 

So what's inside you ask? These super dangerous Mini Peppermint Ghirardelli squares. I am telling you, I can NOT bring these bad boys into my house again. I could not stop eating them!! If you want, you can order them here on Amazon. 

Have a wonderful afternoon! 



Jolly Friends Stamp A Stack
$49 plus $7 Priority Shipping
Deadline to Purchase this Class Kit: November 18th


Yummy Little Christmas Treats Class To Go
$37 plus $7 Priority Shipping
Deadline to purchase: November 18

Yummy Little Christmas is the perfect stamp set for all your holiday treat giving! Create countless cute containors for all the yummy Christmas cheer!! This class includes supplies for FIVE treat holders (and a tutorial for a bonus project you can use your new stamps for!), the Yummy Little Christmas Stamp Set and a PDF full color instruction manual.  

Check out my complete class calendar here! 

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! (Did you use Fast Fuse to adhere the squares together?) These are darling; thanks for the candy link, also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used the Fine Tip Glue Pen because I wanted the pocket inside to be as big as possible. Great question!

      Delete