Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop: Nailed It!


Hello everyone and welcome back to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop! 

This month's theme is to use mostly white with a small bit of another neutral. This was SUPER HARD for me! In fact, the first card I made, I did it wrong.. LOL! You can see it after the first one... Anyhow, I decided to pull out some of my brand new products I received int he Occasions Catalog pre order. 


I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! It's called Nailed It and has an adorable assortment of tools. It has so many cute little elements, including several little "end" stamps (end of a nail or screw.) I used the coordinating Framelits to create the background (in all white!!) I colored the little screws in with my Wink of Stella and some Smokey Slate ink. 

On the inside, I broke the rules and used blue! The tools all come without a face, but the set has little happy and sad faces you can add. I also added some splatter with my Aqua Painter. 


Ok, so here is my first attempt... where I didn't realize the rules of this months challenge! I was thinking neutral with one color... Oops! 
Same set, but this time I used some of the coordinating DSP called Urban Underground. I embossed the hammer in silver and then colored it in with Smokey Slate and Real Red and my Aqua Painter. 

The hammer has a matching Framelit! Woot!!

Ok, it's time for you to hop along... The next stop is the very talented Susan Wong! Have fun! 




Just Announced: 2017 Occasions Catalog Product Shares! 
I am offering both a Paper Share and a Ribbon/Embellishment Share. If you purchase both, you also get a share of both Sale A Bration Designer Series Papers and ribbon!



I am offering five free handmade cards with every $25 you spend in December when you use the Hostess Code A3WEa93S
Year End Closeouts are AMAZING! Shop now because they are all "While Supplies Last!"

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment