Monday, December 19, 2016

Last Minute Stocking Stuffers- Gingerbread Gum Packets


Last week, I decided to make a little gift for my regular card class customers. I wanted to do some kind of treat, but it needed to be quick. 
I found these  cute little Gingerbread Snap Gum packets at Target (only $1 each!) and remembered a tutorial my friend Allison Okamitsu did with these in one of our past All Star Tutorials. She used a birthday gum, but I used her main measurements. You can find the tutorial in this PDf. 


Here you can see the cute little gum.

On the front, I used the Cable Knit Embossing Folder and the cute Gingerbread Man from Cookie Cutter Christmas. I'm not sure how the gum tastes, but at least the packaging was cute! Ha! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Just Announced: 2017 Occasions Catalog Product Shares! 
I am offering both a Paper Share and a Ribbon/Embellishment Share. If you purchase both, you also get a share of both Sale A Bration Designer Series Papers and ribbon!



I am offering five free handmade cards with every $25 you spend in December when you use the Hostess Code A3WEa93S
Year End Closeouts are AMAZING! Shop now because they are all "While Supplies Last!"

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment