Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Builder Birdcage- Sneak Peek

Hello again! Thanks for stopping by today! I have a card for you that features a new product from both the Occasions and Sale A Bration Catalogs. They go live tomorrow!!! I am so excited! 

This card features the Bird Cage Builder stamp set form the Occasions catalog. It reminds me of a set we had years ago, but really fresh and more fun! I also used the Delicate Details stamp set from the Sale A Bration Catalog. The only way you can get Sale A bration items is to spend $50 and then you get it for FREE!! Don't you love FREE! 


These two catalogs begin tomorrow and I have a special online event planned around both of them. 
My Occasions and Sale A Bration Catalog Kick Off Online Workshop is tomorrow (Wednesday January 4th) at 7:00 PM CST Everyone is welcome to participate! You need to join my Facebook Group Page to be able to participate. I will be sending the three make and takes for free to anyone who places a minimum order and uses the Workshop Hostess Code. Set an alarm, you don't want to miss this FUN event! 

Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits





    


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment