Friday, January 20, 2017

Chocolate Pockets- Every Day Tags Video Tutorial


Hey everybody and Happy Friday! 
I've got a new video tutorial for you today. It's a fun and fast treat I call a Chocolate Pocket. I used Valentine colors and embellishments, but a general sentiment. You could easily make this a non Valentine treat using different colors. 


I actually did three versions. A super simple, easy to whip out when you need a bunch...


I small stepped up version that includes and embellishment...



And a more fancy version that uses ribbon! 




I made a bunch of them this month to throw into class orders and Product Orders. 




Oh, and inside? A  Chocolate of course!

Check out the video to see how quickly you can make these too!


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/K6fIwxRCFVk

Supplies: 


LAST  DAY TO ORDER SENDING 
LOVE CLASS TO GO KITS!!!

Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits

Watercolor Pencils Online Class


All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the video of your adorable "chocolate pouch". Just what I need for my Monday classes. I'll let them know you are the designer! :-) Ree

    ReplyDelete