Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Class to Go- Behind the scenes!


Hey everybody! I've been doing To Go Classes for about three years now. I love designing classes and this was my way of bringing my classes to more of you, not just my local customers. I've learned some things over the last couple of years and I think I've got it down- although I am still learning and trying to make them better! 

I wanted to give you a little behind the scenes look into what my "class to go' really look like! Some of you may be curious into how it all comes together.  
I took some pictures this weekend while I prepped the Sending Love Class, so that's what you're looking at. 
As soon as the deadline passes and the class has closed, I start prepping all the kits. I prep them all at once, after the registration is closed. I always punch, score and cut the pieces that can't be done with out specific tools. Now, this class included the Framelits, so those pieces didn't get cut. I also tie bows where I can!  I sort out all the pieces and bag them up into each project. So, above, you an see this class included six projects.



Once they are all in their bags or envelopes, I sort them out. I add a note and sometimes a special goodie (the ones you see above will be in a separate blog post, probably next week!) 


I then put all six projects, the note, and any other included items in a large cello bag and seal it.  

I print out all the labels via usps.com and label all the envelopes. After that, the kits and product that was included in the class are packed into a Priority Envelope. The last thing is to schedule a pick up or drop them at the P.O. Oh, and email everyone their PDF! That's the very last thing! 

If you are interested in my Class To Go kits, make sure to check out my Calendar page. I have already listed one class for February, but have two more coming up!

Thanks for checking in today! I'll be back tonight for the Fancy Friday Blog Hop! 


Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Sending Love Class To Go
Class Kits are Sold Out

All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment