Friday, January 6, 2017

Cupid's Arrow Valentine Treat Video Tutorial

Good morning everyone !I want to share another fun project we made at Wedneday's Online Workshop. 

I call this Cupid's Arrow Valentine Treat. Isn't it so fun? My downline Jackie created one of these last year and I loved it so much! I used this year's Valentine products to update it. 

The tag features the Sealed with Love Stamp Set and Love Note Framelits. I LOVE that heart dicut! It's tricky to adhere, but so worth it! 

Check out how to make it in the video below. 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/MVT2p9-zVsc

You can still take advantage of the free make and takes! 
1. Place an $30 minimum order by Sunday night at 10:00 PM cst and I will send you the make and take materials for free! If it’s at least $50, you also get a Sale A Bration product for free and the January All Star Bundle Tutorial PDF for free (12 project tutorials!) 

2. Purchase the Starter Kit by Sunday evening and you’ll get the All Star Tutorial Bundle for free AND make and takes as well. Plus, you’ll get two extra stamp sets of your choice because it’s Sale A Bration! Details on the Starter Kit are here

Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits





    

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment