Thursday, January 5, 2017

Lift Me Up Fancy Fold Video Tutorial

Good morning everyone! 

WoW! We had so much fun last night at my online workshop! I gave lots of prizes away and got to chat with lots of you. It's such a fun way to meet my online audience. Thank you so much to everyone who attended and participated! 

If you didn't get to attend, I want to show you my favorite project of the three we did. 

As I mentioned in my Favorite Things video, the Lift me Up bundle paired with the Carried Away DSP in the Sale A bration catalog is my very favorite! I had to design something special for it's debut on my blog. This is a "fancy fold" card that opens up into a box of sorts. 

It's very hard to show a fancy fold in photos, so make sure to watch the video below to see it in full effect! 

I am still offering these make and takes for free with a minimum order before Sunday evening. If you would like to receive this incentive, here are the details: 


  1. Place a $30 order tonight before 11:00 CST, pick any Class/Planner for free. If it’s at least $50, you also get the January All Star Bundle Tutorial PDF for free (12 project tutorials!). You will also get the make and take materials for free
  2. Place an $30 minimum order by Sunday night at 10:00 PM cst and I will send you the make and take materials for free! If it’s at least $50, you also get a Sale A Bration product for free and the January All Star Bundle Tutorial PDF for free (12 project tutorials!) 
  3. Purchase the Starter Kit by Sunday evening and you’ll get the All Star Tutorial Bundle for free AND make and takes as well. Plus, you’ll get two extra stamp sets of your choice because it’s Sale A Bration! Details on the Starter Kit are here

Ok, now on to the Make and Take video from last night! 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/Q5na0razkJo


Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits





    

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment