Monday, January 2, 2017

Lift Me Up

Hello my friends! Happy New Year! I am back at work officially today and will resume my regular blown schedule. It was a wonderful holiday but boy am I glad to be back in a routine!

Over the weekend, I had both a live and an online BINGO event. One of the projects we made was a card that featured two new products: Lift Me Up Bundle and the Carried Away DSP.


As you know, the Occasions Catalog and Sale A bration both begin on Wednesday! I LOVE this time of year because we all get something for FREE when we spend $50! The Sale A Bration catalog truly has some beautiful items available this year! The paper in the card above is one of two Designer Series Papers available in the catalog. And the only way you can get it is when you spend $50, you then get it for FREE! Woot! 

I am kicking off the Sale A Bration and Occasions Catalog on my Facebook Group Page on Wednesday! Make sure you have joined this group page. it's different for my regular business page. 


I will be sending out Make and Take packets for the three projects shown below for everyone who spends at least $30 and uses the Workshop Hostess Code. Plus, if you bump your order to $50, you then also get a free Sale A bration product! 


And, in case you missed it, my first To Go Class of 2017 has been announced! Check it out below! 

Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits


Now Taking Orders: 2017 Occasions Catalog Product Shares! 
I am offering both a Paper Share and a Ribbon/Embellishment Share. If you purchase both, you also get a share of both Sale A Bration Designer Series Papers and ribbon!



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment