Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Lipstick Pen Holder featuring Sending Love Bundle (Video)

Hello everyone and welcome back! I have a new project for you! I created this project for this month's Stamp Club to go and loved them so much, I also made them for my team meeting swap! 

I found these lipstick pens years ago at a dollar store and haven't seen them since. But, luckily, Amazon has them now! 
They're actually very affordable! They come in a pack of 12 for just $7.49! You can find them here: 


I realy like coming up with non candy treats and these really fit the bill!

I made ALOT of these in just a couple of hours. It's so satisfying seeing them all finished in a cute box, isn't it! LOL!

I of course created a video tutorial for you so you can make your own! 

Direct Link:https://youtu.be/WTyPrn9WaCo
Real Red, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise or 
Elegant Eggplant Cardstock: 4 1/2" X 6 1/2"
Sore the short side at 1/2", 1 1/4", 3 1/4" and 4"
Score the long side at 1 1/2" and 2 1/4" 
Supply List:


Last Call for this month's Simply Beautiful Card Class!
Simply Beautiful Card Class January 12th, 6:00-8:00 PM
8 beautiful cards  for just $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase that night!
 This class is perfect for beginners to advanced stampers.. 

Don't live in the area? No problem! 
Place a minimum $50 order using the class Hostess Codes and 
I will send you all 8 cards for free!


Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Love these! May I CASE this? I think these would be great for swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great treat idea. I made these for my card class as treats. Always looking for something non candy to give my clients and customers.

    ReplyDelete