Thursday, January 19, 2017

Simply Beautiful Cards

Good morning everyone! I forgot to share the cards we made at last week's Simply Beautiful Card Class! They were the first cards I made with my Occasions and Sale A Bration products. 

This one featured the Tasty Trucks Sale A Bration stamp set and the new Watercolor Pencils. Don't you love that sentiment!?! I sure do!

This one features the Birdcage Builder stamp set. I actually have a class planned for this one next month. I started playing with it and couldn't stop!! It's a fabulous stamp set! 

This one is a CASE straight from the SAB catalog. Those t-shirts are so much fun to play with. 

And last but not least, this card features my favorite SAB DSP called Carried away and the Lift Me Up Bundle in the Occasions Catalog. 


Each month, I offer this class called Simply Beautiful. I design cards that feature the most current and popular Stampin' Up products. We make to of each so everyone leaves with 8 cards (and envelopes!) I've already planned out next month's class for February 9th. If you live in the San Antonio area, I'd love for you to attend!
The cost of the class is $15 or free with a minimum order. 

 If you don't live in the area, you can get these cards for free with a minimum order as well. 

Please email me if you'd like to RSVP or to receive the Hostess Code for the free cards! 


Watercolor Pencils Online Class
Registration Open Now 

Sending Love Class To Go
Deadline to Order: January 20th
Includes the Sealed With Love Stamp Set and Love Notes Framelits

All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment