Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Starter Kit- Sweet Stampede

Hello everyone! I wanted to take a minute (and an entire blog post) to talk to you about the Stampin' Up Starter Kit special that is offered during Sale A Bration. 

Normally, the starter kit is the BEST deal in the catalog. You get $125 in product (you pick what you want) and you only pay $99. You don't even pay shipping!

But, during Sale A Bration, that DEAL becomes a STEAL! 


You still only spend $99. 

You get:

$125 in product (your choice!)

Plus ------> 2 additional stamp sets (your choice!) 

Free Shipping! 

If you are a fan of Stampin' Up, that should really intice you! 
Have you looked at the higher priced stamp sets? Wow! 

But, I also want to talk to you about the other benefits. 
Of course, we all know that after that, you earn a 20% discount (eventually 25%) on all products after that. 
You get early access to the catalogs. 
You get weekly emails with videos and class ideas
You get quarterly magazines FULL of inspiration.

What do you get from me? 
You become a member of my AMAZING team called The Sweet Stampede. 

I'm often asked if I only want "business minded" demos on my team. The answer is simply- NO! In fact, my team is about 80% Hobby Demos- those that just want the discount! And guess what- I started that way too! 

My team is made up of women from all over the country. As I have given my business more of an online focus, my team has taken a large leap across the country too. It's been so much fun seeing how far reaching we are! 

For those of you who are thinking about purchasing the starter kit, I want you to know that you will never be pressured (by me or SU!) to take your business anywhere! 
Your business is yours.
 It can be as small as you want (just you getting the discount!) 
or as big as you want (classes, blogs, craft fairs.)


 We have monthly "meetings" both locally and on Facebook Live. 
I give lots of prizes away to both those in attendance and to those watching on Facebook.


I also love to spoil my team when they promote or hit goals we've set. 
This week, I sent out three gift for just that! 


Inside are lockets and charms. 
They earn charms for each promotion to go into their locket
they receive on the first promotion. 


 I offer a Business Builders Video Training every other week for those who want more business training. We talk about different way to improve your business as well as chat and share what is working and where we need help. 



My entire team also receives 2-3 PDFs a month with project ideas. These can be used as class ideas or for their own personal crafting fun! Below you will see a few examples of the ones we've done in the past year. We do one entire set of projects at our team meeting (also available in the mail to those long distance members) so that everyone how projects ready to show off! 



I also have a library of training videos for those who are looking for some answers or ideas! These are exclusive for my team only! 


There are many other things I could tell you about my team. The Creative Challenges, the games, the monthly goal incentives, the Quarterly Training... 

But, the thing that sticks out the most to me, the thing that has been the very best part of growing my team has been- the friendships! We have fun together! We support each other! We learn from each other! Even hundreds and thousands of miles away sometimes, we have still managed to become FRIENDS! 




I know it sounds cliche, but that's the truth! The Stampin' Up experience really comes down to relationships! It starts with a simple stamp and a card, but the journey takes you to places you never expected and brings people into your life you'd never otherwise know. It truly is amazing! If you'd like to scroll through all my posts on my Sweet Stampede Team, click here and keep scrolling! 

Are you ready? 
I would love to have you join my team and take advantage of these endless benefits!
Everyone in the United States is welcome! (sorry friends from other parts of the world- SU rules say you can only join teams in your home country.)

If you'd like to read a little more in detail of all the benefits I described above click here

If you are ready to purchase your Starter Kit, click here. 

If you would like to chat with me about the Starter Kit or even have some questions, email me! 




Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Sending Love Class To Go
Class Kits are Sold Out


All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment