Sunday, January 22, 2017

Tasty Trucks- Facebook Live Demo

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!

On Friday, I did a live Demo on my Facebook Group Page showcasing three projects that each feature the Sale A Bration Stamp Set called Tasty Trucks. I showed three ways to to use the truck image. 

 First, we heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. 

 I paired it with the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP. 

Next I showed how to color it in with an Aqua Painter and ink pads. 

 I used the Pool Party DSP form the Subtle Stack. 

And last, I showed how to make the little 3D truck from the catalog. It's not an simple project, but it sure is fun to make! 
You can see the full broadcast on my Facebook Group Page here
You can see the full supply list here

In other news, I will be out of the office all day today. My oldest daughter is showing her 4H Rabbits for the first time! We are excited, nervous and a little sad to say goodbye. So, if you are trying to reach me, give me at least a day to get back to you. It will be a full day in the show barn! Thanks!



Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Sending Love Class To Go
Class Kits are Sold Out

All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment