Monday, February 6, 2017

Avant Garden- Facebook Live Demonstration

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! We're not a big football family (at least not NFL people), but we did have the Super Bowl on last night and were well entertained! What great commercials, half time performance and yes, what a GAME!! Congrats to all my Patriot friends!

On Friday afternoon, I did another live Facebook Live Demo. My goal is to do these once a week on Friday afternoons. I would love for you to join my Facebook Group so you can join me. My FB Group page is the one I post the most on. Facebook makes it very difficult to reach you on a "business page" with out paying to boost each post. So, I created my Group Page so that we don't have to worry about FB deciding what they want you to see. 


My Demo focused on the Sale A Bration stamp set called Avant garden. As I have mentioned before, this was no on the top of my must have list! But, once I got it, I couldn't stop playing with it! I love to challenge myself to take a Stamp Set and use it in a variety of ways. This one really went far in my creativity stretch! 


You can still see the Live Demo here. I show you all the tricks and tips for each project as well as link a product sheet with measurements and product numbers. 

This project was probably the favorite of the three for everyone! 

I designed it so that a card pops out of the flower put! Fun! 


I also wanted to make sure you know that the Watercolor Pencil Class has been so popular and I have had so many requests, that I have opened up the Class Kit registration again! Yay! So, if you missed out on the kit the first time, now you can get it! I also added an option for those of you who may have just purchased the online access and want to add on the kit too. Check the link below for details.  

Watercolor Pencils Online Class

DEADLINE February 10th
Lift Me Up Fancy Folds Class To Go



All new Tutorial Bundle Subscription begins in February! 
Subscribe now to be the first to receive the 12 tutorials delivered to your inbox! 


      
 
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. your cards are gorgeous.
    thanks for sharing.
    ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards! The first two are my favorits!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete