Friday, February 10, 2017

Bookcase Builder

Hello and Happy Friday!

I recently made a cute little gift for a class I sent in the mail. It was so cute I had to document it! I don't always have enough time to do this, but I really try to put something fun in each of my class to go kits. 
This time, I was inspired to go a little over the top...

I dressed up some bolts of ribbon with  a cute bag topper which was stamped with the Bookcase Builder Stamp Set. This set has SO many cute little stamps  (27!) in it that could all be used for a variety of occasions. 
It comes with a shelf stamp so that you can create little collages.


I went with Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Early Espresso and Cucumber Crush for a fresh, springy color pallet. 

I pulled out DSP from my DSP Stacks in Melon Mambo, Marina Mist and Cucumber Crush. I cut 6" X 4" pieces and folded them in half and then stapled them to the 4" X 6" Cellophane bags. 

I love the little banner under the shelf, don't you?!

And here they are all spread out with the class kits. I love the feeling of trading somebody to something fun and surprising! I hope they liked them! 

Don't forget!!
I will be doing another Facebook Live Demo TODAY at 2:00 CST. I've three quick and easy last minute Valentine Treats
each featuring non Valentine stamp sets! Make sure you have joined my Facebook Group! 


And, today is the very last day to purchase my Lift Me Up Class To Go



Pink Buckaroo Stamp Camp
February 25th
Helotes, TX
Available In Person or To Go! 

Class Kit Deadline: February 13
Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Deadline: February 10th
Lift Me Up Fancy Folds Class To Go

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment