Sunday, February 19, 2017

Custom Tee- Facebook Live Demo Projects

Hello my friends! Did you know I have been doing a Facebook Live demo on my Facebook Group page every week? It's so much fun! This past Friday, my focus was the Custom Tee Bundle. And, all three projects were masculine projects! That's pretty big deal for this "all bows, all the time" kinda girl! ;-) 

 I showed a fun gift box. I designed with a "tie" in mind, but it could hold anything, really! 

I designed a Nugget Holder. These would make great team gifts if you or maybe your child are on a sports team. 

And the last one was a card- using the tuxedo stamp as a paper airplane! We saw something similar at On Stage in November and I loved it! 

You can see the full video (as well as the past Facebook Friday videos) here in my Facebook Group. Click join so you won't miss out next week. 

Have a great Monday! 



Birdcage Builder Stamp A Stack
Deadline February 25

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Sports betting system earn +$3,624 profit last week!

    Z-Code System winning bets and predictions for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL!

    ReplyDelete