Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Moon Baby and Watercolor Pencils

Good morning everyone! Today, I want to show you this precious baby card I made for al my Stamp Club To Go members this month. It features the Moon Baby stamp set. This has to be one of the CUTEST baby sets we've ever had! 

I colored it with our new Watercolor Pencils. They made it so easy to color! I used an Aqua Painter to blend the pencil and the added more layers of color. I finished off the moon with a wink of stella brush. The DSP is from the Brights DSP Stack. 


Don't forget that the Birdcage Builder Class (part of my Stamp Camp) registration is Friday! These are some of my mot favorite cards I've ever made! I think you will love them too! 

Pink Buckaroo Stamp Camp
February 25th
Helotes, TX
Available In Person or To Go! 

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment