Monday, February 27, 2017

Reverse Words, Glimmer Paper and Make a Medallion!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Did you catch my Facebook Friday Live Demo last week? I showcased the three new Sale A Bration products. Here are the three projects!
Make a Medalion- I think it's my favorite of the three. 

6" X 6" Glimmer Pack- love this one too! 

Reverse Words- wow! Big look, small effort!! 

If you'd like to see the full demo, hop over to my Facebook Group and join! I am offering anyone who places a minimum $3 order a free pack of Dimensionals! Hostess Code is ZY2EFDGA.
And remember, you can choose one of the Sale A Bration product shown above (or any of the others in the catalog!!) for Free when you spend $50!!

I am finalizing my calendar today, keep an eye on my calendar page for all the updates! 

Have a wonderful day! 


Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment