Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sealed With Love Nutty Bar Boxes Video Tutorial

Good morning everyone!

I've got ONE more Valentine Treat tutorial for you today! It has a weird name- Sealed With Love Nutty Bar Treat Boxes. Not sure what a Nutty Bar is? It's a Little Debbie snack. Make sure to watch the video to see exactly what I'm talking about. 



These are made by simply using your Simply Scored tool! No fancy die needed. I mad up a box of these to take to my Physical Therapist next week. A box of Nutty Bars is only like $2, so it really is a CHEAP gift! 

I used Melon Mambo for one. 

And Pink Pirouette for the other. 

Watch the video to see how you can whip out a box of these this weekend for those in your office, or maybe for your girlfriends! I say it all the time, but truly, these are easy! 



Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/XBoln4efJL4

Measurements: 
Cardstock: 6 1/2” X 41/2”
Score long side- 3/4”, 5 3/4”
score short side-1/2”, 1 1/4”, 2 1/2”, 3 1/4”

Supplies: 


I will be doing another Facebook Live Demo tomorrow at 2:00 CST. I've three quick and easy last minute Valentine Treats f
each featuring non Valentine stamp sets! Make sure you have joined my Facebook Group! 


Pink Buckaroo Stamp Camp
February 25th
Helotes, TX
Available In Person or To Go! 

Class Kit Deadline: February 13
Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Deadline: February 10th
Lift Me Up Fancy Folds Class To Go

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Cute project!! Now I need to go to Walmart and get those Nutty Bars...if they have any left. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete