Sunday, February 12, 2017

Stamp Club Scrapbook Page- Avant Garden

Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing this month's Stamp Club to Go Scrapbook Page. As I've told you before, the get three projects. One is a Scrapbook Page or an alternative card for those who aren't scrapbookers. 

This month, I didn't want to make the page full on Valentine's Day because that's kind of a hard page to use. I don't know about you, but I don't really take "Valentine pictures." But, I focused on "love" and a soft "pinky" feel. I also chose to use the Avant Garden stamp set. 



You can see how the alternative card is almost identical to the page. The inside ( see below) is also fancied up! 


The front features the Avant Garden (Sale A Bration) stamp set . It also has an oval cut with the Layering Shapes frailties and the word love cut with Sunshine Wishes Framelits. I also used the Falling Petals Embossing Folder. 

The inside features a sentiment from Layering Love, the heart from Sunshine Saying Framelits and the DSP from Falling In Love DSP pack. 
  
And, the page features the exact same things! I really try to make both projects as similar as I can and I think this month, I achieved that. The colors are Blushing Bride, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake. 

Don't forget that today is THE VERY LAST DAY to get a class kit for the Watercolor Pencil Class. We start next week! 
Class Kit Deadline: February 13
Watercolor Pencils Online Class

Pink Buckaroo Stamp Camp
February 25th
Helotes, TX
Available In Person or To Go! 

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment