Monday, March 6, 2017

Basket Bunch Treat Holder Video Tutorial

Good morning everyone! I have a new video for you today featuring the Basket Buddies Bundle. I found some Easter themed Rice Krispy Treats at Walmart and knew they would be perfect for a fun treat holder! If you can't find them locally, I also found them here on Amazon. These are actually my Stamp Club To Go 3D project for March! 


Isn't that little bunny just so cute!? 



Make sure you watch the video to see how to make these holders. You can get two out of one piece of cardstock. 


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/WYh6nL39n0I


Dimensions:
5" X 7" Sweet Sugarplum
Score the long side at 4" and 5"
Score the short side at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"

Product List:


Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment: