Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bella and Friends Sympathy Card

Hello everyone! Recently, a friend of mine lost her beloved puppy. She was devastated as he meant the world to her. My heart was broken for her because I knew how much she was hurting, so I decided to make a special card for her. 

I used the sweet Bella and Friends stamp set and colored the dog to resemble her dog. I used the Watercolor pencils and and Aquapainter. I also used some leftover Valentine paper! I think it went nicely with the Early Espresso color. 

Here is sweet little "Apollo." I didn't know what to say to her because I know there really isn't anything you can say! But, I wanted her to know I was thinking of her... Hopefully it brightened her day a bit!

Thanks for stopping by today! I am very busy this week prepping the Basket Bunch class to go as well as prepping for my cad class and my team meeting. But, I do have a couple of projects planned for Facebook Live tomorrow! I hope you will join me at 2:00 cst here on my Facebook Group Page! 



Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Ah, it is so hard to say good-bye to our fur-babies. I'm sure your card gave her some comfort.

    ReplyDelete