Sunday, March 5, 2017

Birthday Blast Stamp Club To Go Cards

Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend! 

I am back today with my first of three Stamp Club To Go projects for this month. Our card this month is a birthday card. We all need those don't we? And, this card happens to be a CASE of a card I received from Stampin' Up when they announced the Global Top 100. My card said Celebrate, but I changed it to happy birthday. 

I couldn't really decide what color I wanted to do them in, so I chose five different colors! From left to right, I have Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sugarplum and Tempting Turquoise. It will be a surprise which one each of my club members receive! 

And here is a closer view of the Tempting Turquoise card. It's actually a SUPER simple card to make with big impact. I stamped each one with the Birthday Blast stamp. I used the same color ink as cardstock for a deep tone on tone look. I stamped the sentiments in Basic Black on Whisper White. I added a few strips of the same color DSP (from each color family DSP stack) and punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. To finish them off, I added a small strip of Silver Sequin Trim, a White Twine bow and a few Rhinestone Jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment