Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cake Crazy

Hello everyone! Welcome back! Today, I have a fun birthday card I made this weekend when I had a few minutes to just PLAY. I don't always get to play... usually I am designing with something specific in mind- a class, an event, etc. But, my hubby was gone on Friday night so I turned on a good movie and just stamped for fun! 

My downline Teri (Hi Teri!) told me she had seen some really cute things online using the stamp set called Cake Crazy. I told her I had ordered this set a while ago but hadn't touched it! So, I pulled it out and inked it up! It's so fun! It's like a puzzle. I played around with different pinks and the different images until I came up with this crazy cake! 

I used Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Pink Pirouette along with Basic Black. Teri was right- there are lots of cute designs on Pinterest, check them all out! You can really do so anythings with this set. 


Don't forget- the deadline for the second round of my Basket Bunch Easter Class to Go is March 23!!

Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment