Friday, March 10, 2017

Fresh Fruit Thank You

Good morning everyone! I've got a quick post to end the week... a fun and bright thank you card! I made this card a while back but forgot to blog about it! It's full of layers and patterns!


The stamp set is from the Annual Catalog. It's called Fresh Fruit. I thought it went perfectly with the embossed sheet in the Tasty Treat DSP found in the Occasions Catalog. I also threw in some of the Watermelon Wonder DSP from the 2015-2017 In Color DSP stack. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black on Vellum. 

I love to layer the shapes from the Stitched Shapes framelits and Layering Circle Framelits. I added a stack of them here under the strawberry. I added a bow and a small paper clip as well. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Don't forget that today is the deadline for the first round of my Basket Bunch Class to go!! 




Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment: