Thursday, March 30, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- Everyday Hero

Hello everyone!  Welcome to the March Fancy Friday Blog Hop! 
Today, we have a wonderful sketch. I do LOVE a sketch challenge! 


I looked through my stamps and picked one I haven't even touched yet. It's called Everyday Hero and its a GREAT set! It's super hero themed and can be used for men or women (and boys OR girls). In fact, my youngest daughter is a big super hero fan and I thought of her when I made this card! 


I made the super girl to resemble my own little super girl. My 8 year old and her BFF across the street spend hours creating different superhero costumes out of cardboard boxes. She loves doing this! In fact, here is her latest creation: Black Diamond Girl. LOL!!!  


I decided not to use all black on my little super girl- I went with traditional RED! 

I used an Aquapainter and Real Red ink for her costume, Blushing Bride for her skin, Daffodil Delight for her hair. For the background, I did a Smokey Slate wash and flicked Basic Gray on it when it was done. The card base is Pacific Point. I added Wink of Stella to her cape. 


I also decided to use his set for my Facebook Friday Live Demo today. join me at 2:00 CST on my Facebook Group page to see the above projects. It's open to everyone, I would love for you to join me! And, if you can't make it at 2:00, it will be on the page all weekend and I will upload the video to my blog next week. 


Ok, time to hop along! Next, you are off to Jen Timko's blog! Enjoy! 

Bring the beauty of this spring's flowers inside with the 
Greenhouse Garden Class To Go Video Series! 


It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment: