Sunday, March 19, 2017

March Sweet Stampede Meeting and Swaps!

Hello everyone! I wanted to share some pictures with you today from last week's Sweet Stampede meeting. The Sweet Stampede is my downline. I have local downline and then I have downline all over the country! It's really quite amazing! I hold a local meeting every month and we broadcast it live on out Facebook Group. This past week we had the biggest attendance we've ever had and I am so proud of that! I've worked really hard to make my downline group a fun, positive and supportive group- no matter where we live! 

Look at all the prizes for this month! 
We always start our meeting with Celebrations- we celebrate the sales form last month, we celebrate new team members and we celebrate title advancements.  

I always have a special prize for everyone who sold over $500. This month's achievers earned Succulent DSP and ribbon and some doilies!

 Swaps!! We also do swaps! All of my non local members are invited to swap too. This month we had quite a few long distant swappers!


We always have some sort of business training. This month I invited Cara to join us via video conference to share some things she's been doing in her business.

And we stamp of course! I always provide 4 make and takes that can be used as a class or display for my business demos and just for fun for my hobby demos.


The most fun each month is of course catching up with each other and stamping away!


This month's make and takes used the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP and Embellishments as well as the Birdcage Builder stamp set.


And, we had several birthdays this month so a few ladies brought some treats (and wine!) to share while we stamped!


I try to have some displays up around for everyone to look at as well.
I have to show off the adorable swap my downline Britney sent me. How stinking cute is this!!?? Thank you Britney! I loved it and I loved that you thought of me! :-)

Would you like to see this month's swap cards? Our theme was Spring. 

Created by Lisa C. 

Created by Heather G. 

Created by Britney V.



Created by Cara P.  

 Created by Teri H.

Created by Deborah R.

Created by Jana M. 

Created by Audrey M. 


Would you like to be a part of our team? Besides the amazing benefits Stampin' Up offers, there are lots of benefits just to my team from me:
  • Monthly get to gathers (in Texas) with several make and takes, fun and contests. Not in Texas, no problem! We actually conduct our meetings for everyone via Facebook Live every month! 
  • Continual support from me. Stampin' Up is my full time job, so I am available to inspire you, encourage you and help you when ever and however you need!
  • Free Project Planners- my downline get free Project Planners every single month!
  • Team recognition and incentives- PRIZES! Lot's of them! 
  • Team Facebook Page
  • Monthly Creative Challenges (more prizes!)
  • Promotion Locket Necklace and Charms
  • Business Builders bimonthly Video Conference for those interested
  • Discounted Class To Go Kits- just $10! 
I've made a video to tell you all about it! 

For the full details on the Starter Kit and a link to purchase, visit my Stater Kit Page here.
Or, email me your questions! 


It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment