Thursday, March 2, 2017

March Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop- That's The Tag Shaped Boxes Video Tutorial

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by! Today, I am participating in this month's Tutorial Bundle Designers Blog Hop! We released the March Tutorial Bundle yesterday and it's amazing!! 

Remember, you can only get this tutorial bundle one of three ways: 
1. Free with a $50 purchase in March.
2. Free to all my downline (buy the Starter Kit- it's an amazing deal!)

This month, my project features the Timeless Tags Bundle Here is my Sneak Peek:


It's so cute! I can't wait for you to receive your PDF so you can see the whole thing!!

To kick off this month's Tutorial Bundle, we also designed a second project featuring the same project as the one we used above. I had a lot of fun playing with the Timeless Tags Bundle and I think you will too! My project today is a shaped box. 


I created the box using just the Framelits and my Simply Scored. I created three different monochromatic boxes to see how it looked in different colors. Each of the boxes shown above are made in colors from the 2016-2018 In Colors. 

Emerald Envy

Flirty Flamingo 

Peekaboo Peach. 
Which one is your favorite? I can't choose! I love all three! 

For this project, I created a video tutorial. Check it out below. 


Direct Link: https://youtu.be/Nmx7bG9vu8I
4 1/2" X 5" Cardstock, 
score the long side at 2 1/4" and 4 1/2", score the short side at 1 1/2". 

If you purchase the Timeless Tags Bundle and add on a pack of cardstock or a bolt of ribbon- you will earn the 12 Tutorials in this month's Tutorial Bundle for free! Plus, you will also get to chose a free Sale A Bration item! You can order any of the supplies I used by clicking on the product below:

Make sure to hop along through the other amazing designers!! 
Allison Okamitsu 
Erica Cerwin You are here!! 



Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Super cute and a great "tutorial!" TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of questions about the starter kit. I am addicted to your to go kits. Is there a discount on those for your down Line? What about tutorials? What is the minimum purchase required monthly to keep demonstrator status?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica. These boxes are adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite certain I bought the year subscription to your group tutorial bundle but I seem to have lost the info on getting into the tutorials. If you could pm me on facebook with that info, I would be most appreciative. Donna Gotsch

    ReplyDelete