Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Matchbook Easter Treats Video Tutorial

Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well! I have a new video tutorial for you today! This projects is EASY!! The video is pretty short because it's so easy! I made 100 of these last week, that's how easy they are! 

They are your typical matchbook design. I used a variety of spring colors; Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Turquoise and Sweet Sugarplum. 


Inside? These adorable little gummy "Happy Hoppers." I bought them at Target, but when I went back on Sunday they were gone. I found them here on Amazon also. 


Like I explain in the video, I couldn't decide if I liked the square or the circle better, so I used both! 

Check out the video for more details: 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/F6GkPVWH3is
Measurements:
2 1/2" X 7 1/4" Cardstock, score at 3/4", 4 1/4" and 4 1/2" 
1/2" X 2 1/2" DSP strip

Products:





It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I like the square one better. Using the stiched framelits and the kract cardstock it looks just like a leather patch. Those framelits are on my wishlist :-)

    ReplyDelete