Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Online Workshop- tonight 7:00 CST!

Hello everyone! I am so excited for tonight! I am having "one last hoorah" in honor of Sale A Bration with an Online Workshop! 


I've got three make and takes, several games and LOTS of PRIZES! 
Here are a few sneak peeks!




And did I mention PRIZES! This will be a record number of prizes for my Online Workshops!! 


 As always, I am offering an ordering incentive in conjunction with this workshop. You can earn all three make and takes for free with a $35 order when you use the Hostess Code.  



You must join my Facebook Group in order to play along! Everyone is invited- I hope you will join us! 

Bring the beauty of this spring's flowers inside with the 
Greenhouse Garden Class To Go Video Series! 

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment