Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sparkle and Tie Dye? Yes!

Good morning everyone! I've got a quick post today showing a new card. I made this card for a few new members of my team who joined this last week (Shhh, don't tell! I haven't mailed them yet!)

I wanted to use stamps that I haven;t used yet, so I pulled out the Love Sparkles and the Tie Dyed sets and created a fun card! These two don't necessarily go together, but I think it ended up working out perfectly! 

I used the In Colors Flirty Flamingo, Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach. I added in some Calypso Coral Thick Baker's Twine and some jewels to add that "sparkle." The oval was cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with these!! They are my favorite! 

Don't gorget about my GIVEAWAY this week! 
I will be giving away the nailed It Bundle on Friday! 

Upcoming Class To Go:


Window Box- Beyond the Basics Class To Go

Basket Builder Class To Go

It's the very best time to purchase the Starter Kit and join my Sweet Stampede Team! 

      
 
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,
    I am now in love with the sparkle stamp from this set........thanks to you LOL
    hugs and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colors together!! It's one of those combos I never would have thought of but it looks so good "in person".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I'm NOT an orange person, but I keep going back to Perkaboo Peach! 💗💗

      Delete