Thursday, April 27, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- A Work of Art

Hello everyone and welcome to this month's Fancy Friday Blog Hop! Our theme this month is A Work of Art! No sentiment on front, just art! I decide to use a set that will be in the upcoming Stampin' Up called . It will be available on June 1st! 


This set is SO cute! I used an Aqua Painter and Stampin Up ink to color the image and to create the watercolor wash to the background. Both were done on Watercolor Paper. 

And for the inside, I put my sentiment along with another image from the set. 

I had a difficult time photographing this card for some reason. You can't see that I added some sparkle to each of the grey spots with my Wink of Stella brush. 

Ok, time to hop along! Your next stop is the very talented Marisa Gunn. Enjoy!





Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! I love your watercolouring - it's perfect with the paintbrushes. So beautiful. Can't wait to get my hands on this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Erica! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete