Sunday, April 2, 2017

Class Treats- Window Shopping

Good Monday morning my friends! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Recently, I posted this picture on my Instagram account:

What are all of those? Well, it was a little treat I was making to throw in my Window Box Class To Go. Something new I've been trying to do this year is make a little goodie for each of my classes. I'm not sure if I will be able to do 100% of the time, but I am trying! 


So what are they? Just little tags I attached to some gourmet candy. I also try to find something original each time, not just the same candy over and over. That's a fun challenge for sure! It kind of gives me a starting point too as far as what to make. These tags were inspired by the colors on the candy packaging.

I used Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach... AGAIN!!  You guys, I can't stop... What am I going to do after Watermelon Wonder retires?? And I am on my last pack. I need to get more before it sells out! 

Here is what the candy looked like. There were actually two flavors- cherry and apricot. I bought them at TJ Max, but looking online I found the cherry ones here and the apricot ones here. 

And here there are sorted in some of the Window Box classes. My point with this post is to really show you how you can create treats to let others know you are grateful (or sorry, or happy, etc) simply. A few dicuts, some stamps and a stapler! The stamps I used here are from the Window Shopping set. Dies are Stacking Squares and Stitched Shapes. 


Bring the beauty of this spring's flowers inside with the 
Greenhouse Garden Class To Go Video Series! 

      
 

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment