Friday, April 28, 2017

Facebook Friday- Eastern Palace

Hello everyone!! It's Friday and that means Facebook Friday! I strive each week to bring you several new projects through a Live Demo on my Facebook Page. Normally, this happens at 2:00 CST. You have to join my Facebook Group in order to watch it. 


However, this month has been so crazy with my kids schedule! This week again, my kids are home on Friday. So, I found time to prerecord the projects. Now, I have to tell you, it's till "live" in the sense that I did it in one long take with NO editing- EEK!! LOL! That's the fun of Facebook Live, isn't it!?

This week's projects all feature the upcoming Early Release of the Eastern Palace Suite. It is in the new Annual Catalog (out June1) but Stampin' Up is releasing it to everyone a month early. You can only purchase it in the bundle form. In each bundle choice you actually get something for free as well! You can see the pricing info here. Remember, you can't order it until May 1st!


My first project is a card. It features the new In Color Lemon Lime Twist along with Melon Mambo. Check out those sweet diecut shapes!!

 
The secede card is Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist. I show you how to use this diecut as an inlay and a top layer.




I showed you that I originally made the card in Berry Burst, but I realized you won't be able to order that until June 1st. So, I made it again in Melon Mambo and this really gives you a look into the difference in the two colors. 



The third project is my favorite- a Mini Treat bag with two of the gold overlay stickers.

You can find all the details of these projects here on my project sheets. It will have product info, project measurements and the hostess code you can use this week to earn a free pack of Dimensionals.


Video Direct Link:https://youtu.be/PpZUHMMook4

And, I promised a giveaway! How about the Eastern Medallion Thinlit Dies?? Yes! 
Make sure you have joined my mailing list here and then sign up via the Rafflecopter below. (US Residents Only please.) 
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment