Monday, April 17, 2017

Good morning everyone! I hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! This morning, I want to share a project I made for my friend Kay. I wanted to take her something special last weekend at On Stage. I bought her a Alex and Ani Bracelet and created some cute packaging to put it in. 


Since we were doing an event with the Cool Treats Suite, I decided to stick with that theme for her gift. I looked through my sentiments for just the right one and found the Layering Love set had just the right one! 

I created a box by simply scoring the sides of a piece of DSP. Unfortunately , i was rushed when I made it so I don't have the specific dimensions!

I also used Cucumber Crush Striped Ribbon and a Gold Binder Clip to hold on the tag. Did you notice the  little strawberry on the tag? That is from the Cool Treats stamp set- I added it to the sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 



Cool Treats Class To Go

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment