Thursday, May 25, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- Tranquil Tulips

Hello everyone and welcome to the May addition of the fancy Friday Blog Hop! I am so excited because we have ONE WEEK for the new catalog to go live! My list is SO LONG! Have you made your its yet? 

Today, we are featuring the In Colors and specifically color combos using the In Colors. I chose o use new Berry Burst along with Old Olive and Bermuda Bay! 
I chose to use the beautiful Hostess Set called Tranquil Tulips. How beautiful are those flowers? They are a two step stamping set. That means you layer stamped images over one another to get the desired effect. It's actually pretty easy because the stamps are Photopolymer (completely clear) and you can see where you are stamping. I cut some of them out and popped them up on Dimensionals. 

Also featured here is a new Designer Series Paper called Color Theory. Doesn't it look like a paint swatch from the hardware store?

The words I stamped around the circle are actually from another set called Eastern Beauty. I wanted to get a circular text and these seemed to work well. The ribbon is new- Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon. I actually cut off the long edge and pulled out the fibers and tied a bow with them. I love doing this! Not all ribbons will do it, but those does! And lastly, those sparkly dots! You are going to LOVE these! They are called Glitter Enamel Dots. In fact, they are so amazing, the SU Demos actually depleted the entire inventory during the pre order period! Ha! They will be back in stock on June 5th though. Yay! 


I actually stamped the images again on the inside. This sentiment in also from the Eastern Beauty stamp set as well. 


Thanks for stopping by tonight! Make sure you keep hopping along. Next up is my friend Becky




Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. When I see these flowers my heart wants melt. They are so pretty. Who could be sad around a card like this? I know I could TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! Thank you for the inspiration. I had to case the card. I changed the greeting and used the Lovely Inside and Out set so I can send the card to two people who have family members with cancer.
    So I am sending them some hugs!!
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete