Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Colorful Seasons (Sneak Peek)

Good morning! Today, I want to share a card I recently made for a downline whose husband was severely injured a fire. He is a fire fighter who was battling a 4 alarm fighter and was trapped inside the building. Thankfully, he was rescued, but he has a pretty long road ahead of him with many injuries. His wife is a member of my downline. My wonderful team came together to collect funds to purchase some meals for them in days to come. We needed a special card to put that in, so I pulled out my new Colorful Season stamp set and got to work. 

I used Calypso Coral and Soft Suede to stamp the flowers and branches. The DSP is also a Sneak Peek from the new catalog. It's called Delightful Daisy. 

It's hard to see in the first picture, but I did add some tiny pears to the center of the flowers. This set is available to everyone on June 1st. It's a wonderfully versatile set and also has coordinating framelits. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great afternoon! 




Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment