Friday, May 5, 2017

Facebook Friday: Day at the Beach

Hello everyone! TGIF!! Today is Facebook Friday which means I will be doing a live Demonstration on my Facebook Group Page. I will be focusing on two stamp sets today: Day and the Beach and Suite Sentiments. Both of these stamps are retiring and I think they are worthy of having them in your stamping arsenal forever! So, if you don't have them, make sure you get them! 


My first project is a Graduation Gift Card Holder. It also features the Gift Card Thinlit, also retiring! 

Second is a treat pocket. Its quite large and uses a large sheet of Kraft cardstock. Wouldn't this be a cute pool party favor or maybe end of the school year party treat? 

Lastly, I have a card. Unfortunately, the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder I used has sold out! That's why you have to snatch up the retiring items quickly! They can be there one minute and sold out the next! But, I have some substitute options in the video. 

Edited to add the recording.  This video was originally live on May 5. 

You can find complete lists of products used and dimensions
 for all three projects on my Project Sheet here

Each week, I love to give away one of the products I've used. This week, I'm giving away the Day at the Beach stamp set! 




All you have to do is make sure you've joined my mailing list and then fill out the Rafflecopter (form) below. I will pick a winner next Friday! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

To see a list of all the past Facebook Friday Winners, please click on my Winners Page


Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment