Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Jar of Love Glow Stick Holder

Hello everyone! Today, I have a new video tutorial for you! I designed these little cuties for this month's Stamp Club To Go and I thought they deserved a video. 

I used the jar of Love to design a Glow Stick holder. I think these would be super cute for an end of the year party. I used these Glow Sticks. 

The box is a very simple design. You can see the tutorial below. 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/rLV-wIn2rM0

The measurements for the box are: 
2 1/2” X 4 5/8” Lemon Lime Twist
 score short side at 5/8” and 1 7/8” and long side at 2” and 2 5/8”

Stamps: Jar of Love

Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Grey

Paper: Basic Grey, Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White Cardstock

Tools: Big Shot, Everyday Jar Thinlits, Simply Scored

Embellishments: Melon Mambo Thick Baker’s Twine




Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment