Wednesday, May 31, 2017

One Wild Ride Motorcycle Pencils


Good morning! Today is the day before the catalog goes LIVE! I am so ready to get my hands on some new products, aren't you? While we wait (and count the seconds until 1:00 CST tomorrow!), I want to share a fun project I made last week. 

As I have told you in the past, I love to make fun little gifts to put in my Class To Go Gifts. Sometimes it's just a tag, sometimes it's a small candy, and sometimes- it's a motorcycle pencil! 


I searched around online for something to go with my one Wild Ride Class To Go. I finally decided on these really fun pencils. 
I just loved the tire eraser! 

I made a pretty simple tag to attach- a motorcycle stamped on a Stitched White Circle, layered on a Pumpkin Pie Scalloped Circle. I cut out the sentiment and added it to the center with a Dimensional. And like everything I do, I had to add a twine bow! This twine is retired, but was from last Fall's Holiday Catalog. 

I attached them to the pencils with Dimensionals. How fun! 
These would make great party favors, don't you think? 


I love this view!! Those tires are erasers!! 

I hope you have a wonderful afternoon! Check back tomorrow for Catalog Launch Details and a new video! 

2017 Annual Catalog Paper and Ribbon Shares 
and In Color Club Details can be found here.

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment