Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Pieces & Patterns and Pick a Pattern DSP (Sneak Peek)


Hello everyone! Today I have a quick and fun project to share with you. I created these little goodies last week for my BINGO event. As you know, I do a local event and an online event and the online event is tonight! So, I think it's safe to show you these little surprises that were in the kits! 

I used the Pick a Pattern DSP and the Pieces and Patterns stamp set. I created simple little tags to stick on to little cookie packages. Easy right? I also used the Layering Oval Frameits and the banner framelit that comes with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Collection. And of course, I can't do anything with out a bow, so it has a Basic Black Baker's Twine bow. 

And here they are all piled in to a cute crate. Just a fun little treat- nothing over the top, but just a little something to say "thanks." Hope they looked them! I will have lots of pictures tomorrow of my local Bingo event. It was a BLAST! 


These products can be found in the 2017 Annual Catalog. It goes live next Thursday afternoon!! Can't wait! Do you need a copy of the catalog? Email me to request one! 

2017 Annual Catalog Paper and Ribbon Shares 
and In Color Club Details can be found here.

Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I love this bundle. I decided to wait until June 1st to order. I've my quota in and I want some of the products and host gifts. So, I decided to wait. I'm still trying to access the May Eastern Place papers, instructions the demonstrator put together? (I'm having senior moment!). Please send me a link. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete