Thursday, June 8, 2017

At Home With You and Birthday Delivery

Hello everyone! Have you had a chance to look at all the beautiful things in the new Annual Catalog? It's really so amazing! I' feel like I see something new every time I look! 
Today I want to show you one of the new stamp sets called At Home With You combined with another new set called Birthday Delivery. 
The door and potted flowers are from At Home With you. They come with framelits that allow you to open the door! For this card, I keep the door closed, because the cuteness is on the outside! The little girl is from the Birthday Delivery set. How adorable is she? 

I colored her with an Aqua Painter and ink pads. I used a lot of Lemon Lime Twist and Melon Mambo- I love that color combo! For the flowers, I switched over to a Blender Pen because the area is so much smaller. It's fun to color these beautiful images in. 

You can find all these products and all the other new products here in my store. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


2017 Annual Catalog Paper and Ribbon Shares 
and In Color Club Details can be found here.




      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment