Friday, June 16, 2017

Birthday Delivery Scrapbook Page

Hello everyone! Today I am traveling, so this post will be short and sweet! I want to show you this month's Stamp Club to Go's Scrapbook Page. I designed around the Birthday Delivery/Birthday Friends Bundle. 

This suite of product was designed to look like the old school "golden Books." The Framelits not only cut out the stamped images, but also some of the critters on the DSP!! It's really quite unique. You can see the entire bundle here


For my non scrapbooking members, I always make them a card. here is their project. I try to use all the same elements. 


Inside I added that cute little turtle! He's hand cut, no framelit for him, but he was worth it!

Thanks for stopping by! 



Wood Crate Class To Go



      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment