Thursday, June 22, 2017

Daisy Bouquet

Hello everyone! Guess what? The Daisy Bundle is back in stock!! Woot! 

Everyone has been dying to order this awesome bundle. You can find it here.
Order by Saturday night (June 24th, 2017) 
using Hostess Code FADKHBFD and
I'll send you a surprise embellishment in the mail!

I've been holding off showing this beautiful project until it was back in stock and I am so excited to show it to you! I made this for my Catalog Kick Off Party a few weeks ago.
I bought this adorable crate at Michaels and put a floral foam block down in the bottom. 

I stamped the daisy in Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Powder Pink on the same color cardstock. I filled three sheets of each color with stamped flowers and punched them all out. 


To make each flower stack, I used two daisies. I stamped and punched the centers with the 1/2" Circle Punch and added them with Dimensionals. I then hot glued them to wooden kitchen skewers and stuck them all down in the floral foam. I cut leaves from Tranquil Tide cardstock using Thinlits from the May Flower and Rose Garden Thinlit Collections. It took quite a bit of time, but it wasn't difficult.


I also added a bow made of Rose Red and Fresh Fig Woven Ribbon tot he handle of the crate. 

You can find all the supplies below:




Wood Crate Class To Go


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment